Thursday, May 5, 2011

as what i told you ..

u still remember i what i said when i was beside u on the night ?
i said that i will write down all the fault from me once i make the mistake again right ?
i do remember always , as u know i damn lazy to update the blog ...
again , u speechless towards me .
my stubborn is could ruin all the things .
i always do the things it will only dissapoint you .
i never give u any of the happiness .
i know u are tired to be with me .
i know this relationship it make u aches for lots of time .
i do think about it too, i know that i aint perfect , i m not the bf who can u rely at all .
but then u keep on give me the chance , i do appreciate it always but then my bad attitude is pop out again and again .
i do try my best until i dunno what to do for the next right now .
i really do try my best already .
i know all my bad attitude last long ago .
i want to change too .
i do need someone who can tolerate me for sometimes and also dun mind what the wrong word that i say for sometimes ,by the way she will teach me about it because i doesnt mean to hurt u .
u give me a lot of chance , i know u are always try ur very best to give me the chance , but then i seems like not really appreciate it ..
sorry for that , i really trying my best ..
i got a lot of stress .
thinking much of way for everything not only u and me .
there are also the way to sg .
u know i wont leave u alone go to sg , honestly i done a lot of thing just because of u although i know that u dun need it .
u my gf , i proud to be ur bf . that not easy for u to choose me i know .. i suppose to be the perfect one but then i failed ..again and again .
i do ask myself for a lot of time , why i cant handle all the thing . v suppose is the perfect partner if without argueing about those thing .
i know all that can be solve but then again is me ruin all the thing .
v plan for the future at 1st but is me again who ruin everything until today u take us no future anymore ,.
yea , its hurt when i heard what u told me but then i know the hurt that in ur heart surely more than me .
i am a man , i hav to bare for everything .
u my gal , i suppose to protect u for everytime .
but then i make u cry for the time ..
i cant even forgive me about that ..
i feel myself really bad ..
u know what ... when the time u cry , the feeling of cry it come to me too but then i know i cant ....
i have to console u .
lend u my shoulder .
i love to hug u .
i wanna have the time that only with u because v just meet once for a long time .
at here , i just can say that ..
if u really feel that u want to leave me ..
u can just tell me ..
i will accept everything because i know that i really hurt u much ..
i dunwan to leave u but then i cant to be selfish ..
i love u that why i have to support all ur decision ..
as what u told me , we ll see ...
until the time u feeel that u cant bare anything more ..
until the day ur heart get lock and wont be open anymore ...
i always hope that v can be the best couple ...
and so , i will still keeep trying my best to handle all the thing kay ?
dear, i do love u much .
as u say u dun like i talk the sweet word , so that i can only say it at here .
i never treat u as gina kia . i just feel that i m only the gina kia in front of u . i so noob , i so ben , i cant control everything well .
lastly , i hope that our relationship goes smoothly until the day u dump me ..i promise that i will appreciate all the time that be with u . now u know that why i always just want to have the privacy time with u , i can just say that i wanna appreciate all the chance that can be with you and not to be disturb by the outside thingy .
i m not desprate , its just because i scare to los u and i scare no more the chance anymore .
i respect you .

thanks you .
i will never broke any promise anymore .
god will punish me .
i swear for what i said .



No comments:

Post a Comment