Sunday, May 15, 2011

you are the only

again something trouble was happened on us ,
its the same mistake that i repeat again on this time .
because of my stubborn,
because of my sensitive,
because of my attitude ,
u finally give up toward me .
i know i promise u before that once it happened again i will only accept the decision u make .
i know i should keep the promise but then i hav to say sorry about that because i say the wrong thing , i really need sometimes to change . no one who know i will repeat it again in 3 day time .
i dun hope such thing happened on me too .
i know u already try ur best to give me a lot of chance ,
i love you,
its my fault that i din appreciate it .
i just hope that things will got the turning point , i really dunwan to los u .
as i say i promise that i will change it within a week time or 2 week time .
u know most of the time i dun means it but then my word that really too hurt u .
i apologize about it .
i din means to treaten u , just the way i talk . omg ! i hate myself much until i dunno how to explain to u .
i m regret on wad i said to u . that time .
i m always protect u .
i worry u all the time .
i hope can be the angle for u always .
i m so selfish , i hope that i m ur prince ! =)
i hope i can be the one who always acc u when u are alone although i know u used to be alone .
i hope i can cook for u when u are busy .
i hope i m the one who u will call when i insomia or nightmare , but i dun hope u will get this kind of thing happen again la because i dunwan my dear so scare and cant get into sleeep . =)
i hope i m the one who can always draw for u .
i hope i m the one who can share everything with u .
i hope i m the one who can help u tidy ur thing .
i hope that i m the one who can plan everything with u .
so many the hope and the hope...
i wish all the hope can be real .
v got a lot of memories .
do u still remember ?
try to recall back .. v are actually can stay smoothly and happily .
v are actually a perfect couple .
just always the same thing happened , my bad attitude which always cause it ! i hate myself much ! now only i regret ! i know that too late for me .
but i really hope that u will try to give me a chance . i will prove all the thing .
v are couple wad, v planned a lot , not so easy to let a good one away from us right ?
everything v can solve right ?
just need the time for us to calm down and settle it right ?
no one of the couple which will broke so easily one ma right ?
try to be consider okay ?
glad to hav the chance be ur bf , its my pleasure .
dun feel any stress when read this kay ?
just try to be relax okay ?
a lot of them who really look good on us my dear ...
i dun hope the relationship that gain by us together gone so easily .
v work hard for this , v just cant waste it just because for the stuff okay ?
trust me ,
i will work harder and harder for all the thingy .
i will arrange all the thing .
and dun worry ,
i like to say smth but i really din mean it .
i will try not to say those sensitive okay ?
i will never leave u alone .
and i never chg my mind , i will still go sg even that i told u that i dunwan to go .
so dun worry okay ?
i m a gentleman i wont throw u alone seriously .
dear . i miss u badly but then i not really dare to find u anymore .
i scare that i m annoying for u .
hope that i m not actually .
i so feel want to hug u right now .
love u from the bottom of my heart ! its truth !
let us work hard again for continue our this relationship okay ????

marry to me as my gf for this moment, okay ? but marry to me as my wife in the future that dunno by us , okay ?

<3
i heart you , MELISSA TAN

by UR SO CALLED PUI AR PUI ....






THE DAY I WENT TO KL FOR YOU

well , i done a crazy action for only want to accompany u that day .
actually i planned wanna back to hometown on that time but then suddenly smth pop out in my mind tell me that i miss you lot and i want to accompany u my dear...
thats why i try my best to get myself go to kl on that day .
yea , few day few night that i been there .
although v less outing and all the time was in home for work but i feel that it quite happy actually . this because the person i together is with u .
v enjoy all the time , v do our own work together .
v cook .
v chit chat .
so fun right ?
the happiest moment sure is the cooking lesson from u to me ! hahahhahaa .
i dunno how to cut potato ! omg !!!!!!dun laugh at me pls .
i miss the moment that u suddenly call me pui ar pui ... lol ! so funny .
i love to hug u .
and i keep complain to u that why all the time i been home .
hahahha ! pls dun mind about it okay ?
i know u try ur best to bring me out on the last 2 night !
i know u try to bring me for movie at the last night !
dear,
actually u no need to do so because i m just say it .
i m so happy together with u .
and i dun mind that always at home u know ? i saja want kapsiao u la ! hahahaha
between , the movie that intro by u really nice la !
somemore because of i say want go klcc then how tired u are but u still bring mr to klcc for only the lunch ! u do lot for me ! i appreciate it !
u love the mickey that draw by me to u ?
got paste it on ur wall ? hahahhaa
thanks for the drawing stuff ya !
u late to coll also because of me , i fall as sleeep ! actually i told u that i will wake u up because i tot i just want to look on u when u sleep . manatau i too tired already ... sorry about that ...
the next day i get the punishment , i m also lack at last i choose to skip it ! omg !!! i promise myself i cant skip anymore . back to puncture collegues life !!!!!xD
i m so happy for all the day actually although i have to do a lot of stuff that i never did at home before at there just like wash all the plate (wa... u always chg the new plate ),tidy ur room when u are in coll (geli lo bawah katil u .. hahahhaa ),sweep the floor when u are still in the sweet dream (wa just realise i really like asam lo ! ) , ppl say want help me wash cloth but at last i hav to wash it by myself and hang it and keep it (wow...tiam lo ) , someone keep order me dafei ar da fei , ni hen hao de ma hor , ke yi bang wo this and that ma (hahahahhaha! i love you ), cook the water (much hor...... many many time that i cook ! is u drink much or me ?!) a lot a lot larrr ... hahahha . bt thanks u for the facial u try to make to me ... really good hor ????
u happy for those moment that together with me ?
for me , i am always happy for that and it still the same will always pop out in my mind . i will recall it all the time and laugh by myself . =)

thats all la ... to be continue =)
love u melissa tan !

chean wei lim

No comments:

Post a Comment