Monday, March 14, 2011

14032011

dear my da fei ,
i know u will not read for my blog , even that u will forget about my blog but then i still have to write it out about my feeling for now right here .
nobody who knows , nobody will ask , i will only shout out it at here .

today was the 1st day that v are totally out of contact since the 1st i know u until now .
i m really lack of comfortable because of this stuff but then i have to used to it because all the troublesome is comes from me , i know that was my fault , i failed to be a good bf for u .
i try myself not to be that but then i still cant make any changing on it , i know i was given lots of chances from u but then i still the same so stubborn
until today , u cant bare anymore and u get this chance to seperate with me only i realise that how much u are important to me and how much that sticky i am . i din ever learn to be more independent , once i din do anything then i will find u although u telling me that u are busy .
i know i m selfish . i promise myself that i will change . that lot of time i make the promise , but then i failed to do so .
this time again i promise to myself , i hav to make some changing on my this shit attitude . i trust that i can , i hope that u trsut me too and give me one more of the chance . i din expect too much from u seriously , but then i know its hard to get ur trust anymore .

i miss u a lot . i wanna hav a call with u . i wanna jokes with u . i need u kasi me . i need u perli me . i wanna share my things with u .
once be with u i never feeel any stress on anythings . u give me the feel of comfortable and also the confident , but then again and again i make u dissapointed . i feel wanna slap die myself .
i will wont disturb u anymore .
i hope to get back u , seriously but i know thats very hard . u not trust me anymore .
i love u a lots .
i miss u a lot .
i love the called by u as da fei for u because i know that i m really fei . hehe
but now ..
i m totally failed .... i failed....

i had nothing for now ...
just because of my selfish ........
my stubborn ...
my insane ...
my sticky ...
my ....
my....


i need you ! because u seriously can makes me change a lot ..
my hopes ...
..

but everything is gone... totally los all of the thing because of i never appreciate the chance that given to me ....


well . the troubles that from myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment