Wednesday, March 16, 2011

she always pops out in my mind

She is the one who gave me a lot of energy before .
I keep on telling one of my friend that i miss her .
I hope that we can same back as before .
but again.......

everything of mine start to change since the day we seperate .
I finally realise how bad am i .
i cant tolerate with every ppls .
my attitude just sucks .
i m only the ppl who always forgive or tolerate by ppls until i not really realise it .
today , i get it and i am sure that i will change for everything .
i will be patient on everything .
by the way control my stubborn .
not be so sticky .
i know she dun like it ..

MY DEAr .
can i still same as before calling u as my dear ?
can i still same like before can story u when u are free ?
can i be the one who answer ur call when u having nightmare ?
i got a lot of can i ....
when will we got the chance again ?
or maybe no more ?

i love you .still the same miss u every moment .
u makes me got the feel wanna go kl to find u right now but then i have to chill for my final 1st . =)
i know sure u will mroe angry on me if i do so ..
i cannot be so disgusting ! hahahhahhaa
however , i hope u are fine for now ..
not to be so tress .
chill in ur final .
relax ur mind more .
sleep more .
dun give urslef too much of pressure .
but then dun always spend ur money okay ?
dun take those pillls if too stress or headache okay ?
many of don `t to u ! hahaha
waiting for ur back .
i cant wait to see u honestly .
although v are no more couple .......

end of today ..
sleep time ...
good night and also goodbye ppls .

text for Her that will not be send out today .
``my dear , so called da fei .
ni zhe ji tian zeng yang ar ?
you mei you bi jiao fang song zhi ji ar ?
shui de hao bu hao ar ?
how about ur finals ar ?
how ur lect treat u ar ?
u long time din show me ur work already yea .
i like u lansi ur works to me ar ?
between , u got ur talent ! hehe
honestly from my heart ! i love ur book cover and typo much but then i din say smth nice to u ! muahahhahaa
okay la . sleeep easrly for the night . good night and sleeep tight . i love you miss u muchiessss ....
=) ``

FROM THE ME LCW =(


i know u dun like it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment