Tuesday, March 15, 2011

u such my angel

good morning ppls ,
is really lack of sleep and feeel tired for this few day because of i not really can hav a good sleep in this few day .
again and again , i dreamed her .
well, i know those are only the sweet moment in my dream ,
i hope that it can be real but then i know that was impossible ,
she is sweet in my dream ,
care enough in my dream ,
i feel the warm from her in my dream ,
i really miss her a lot ,
honestly , is a dream , honestly i dreamed her ...

why only got the dream but then not in the realistic life ?!
seriously down .
i cant even stop thinking her !
i know i cant !
although i try !
i learn to be control well in everything but i know i failed .

well, final soon . i stress enough i want all the best in my work , but the situation of me by now is more stress and stress ....
i hope that it back to before .. i hope that everything can turn back to before ...
the us that without any worrying and enjoying all the moment without any stresss ....
Please
love u .


No comments:

Post a Comment