Tuesday, March 1, 2011

22012011 0100

is a nice date that i not even met it before . haha
she finally accepted me as her partner .
here is the starting point for us to get in a new relationship.
i love her a lot , i promised her a lot , i hope i can change all the attitude that should be change for myself , i trust her , i wish her be happy for all the times , hope she can share all the things that she cannot solve with me , hope that i m the one who important to her for sometimes , hope that she is the one who treat me sincere (not like others , the omg ! ) , i got so many hopes.. haha . sound like very over ! muahaha

from the day that i decided to chase her start , i promised myself that i will treat her nicely and appreciate on everything that she show me . She is the only one i love and i hope that she will be also the last one for me until the end of my life . (i know this is the rubbbish thinking for her but then i really hope so >is 2+ yr old for now , i should plan everything for myself ,should stop playing around and work hard for my future , u know that i m kind of the ppl who ngai alot and hope to win on everything , to prove that i m the one who really can successs so i should plan everything < the planned for me is not only the rubbish , i hope it will be the right one ! ) =)

she doest give me any stress when i m with her . I learned a lot from her .
i had learned to be more patient on everything , not to be careless , not to be selfish , not to me so abondon , not to be ngai ....alot a lot ... i heart her ! haha

hope that she is the right one for me ! and i promise that i wont make her dissapointed on everything about me once she is still with me ....until the end .....of my life ......

1 comment:

  1. WOo! Never know you got a blog! With lot heart's post =D
    Congratz anyway! LOL

    ReplyDelete