Tuesday, March 15, 2011

u will never know ..

well, bed time story to be continue but then have to finish up the blog of today .
again i have to shout out it at here .
no one will know .
i act nothing at all but then the aches the pain in my heart that will not feel by others ppl .
our distance become more far and far .. i cant even forget those moment of love .
u can say that v are just start and end in a very short period but then the truth love from me .. no one will know.. no one will trust .. i will never tell others .. u cant understand me ..

again , i continue to text my love early in the morning and doest get any reply from her . i know she treat me hopeless again and again because again my chao kuan out again , i cant be patient .. i know that she hate it much .. i try to hav a call with her wanna tell her about whats going to do of me by the moment but then she was only give me a short respon that she was busy , i know she hate me much .. i try my best and my best to get the forgiveness from her but i failed and failed again ..
i know thats hard ..
i cant be selfish .. well , for me sure i dunwan to los her but maybe she make the decision on leaving me is really a right decision for her . i cant give her any of confident and any of happiness when she was with me . i will only give her the stress and much more of pressure with she was with me , i should agree and support on what she decide . i cant be selfish . She love herself , she dunwan to hurt herself , she protect herself , i should no worry at all and just let her go .. maybe she can find a good one ..is not worth at all for her to continue with me , i love her i have to support her . i hope she will be perfect on anything of her . by the way , i choose to let myself get hurt rather than she get hurt . i aint perfect at all .

honestly i miss her alot on everymoment , the She is always pops out in my mind .. i feel that she is sweet enough cute enough .. once i got this kind of thinking in my mind , no one who can stop me from finding her . i wanna to chat with her , i wanna text with her , i wanna an call with her , i got lot of story to tell her , but then until the last i failed to do so because again and again my mind was telling me that not to be so disturbing and annoying to her . She got her life , she can protect herself =)

we plan alot when we are been together , but thennn .. there is too much of happened on us ..
i cant stop imagine all the moment , but now....
all start to change...
there is a lot of changing between both of us ..
the love .
the care .
the life .
the talk .
the contact .
the miss .
the ...

i know myself that i really dun hope to los her ..
but i know that is impossible for us ..
i failed to be a man for her ..
but thanks for alll the chances she give for both of us ..
i like us ...
i miss us ...
i love us...
but then all the change are now happened on us..
until now ..
v are no more the us ..
no one can blame us ..


i love HER ..
i can only wish her ..
hope that i can protect her by doesnt know by her ..

chill for both of us .


continue my bed time story ,
good night my love ,
i love u a lot and i miss u too .
sorry that i cannot be the one who can protect u and give u the comfortable of the feeling .
i dunwan to give u too much of tiredness so that i have to stop disturbing u and run into ur life anymore .
yea , i know all the fault from me .
i admit that i not understanding u well .
i always blame myself .
i no confident anymore because i know that impossible for us .
because i am always the loser .
loser of love .
i should blame myself because of 我不珍惜你
我爱你 melissa .

my msg to her that will not text to her .

love .. hopeless ..

No comments:

Post a Comment