Wednesday, March 16, 2011

my lovely mum

my mum ,
who ask me go out with her to the bank for passing something to me .
omg, my mum
she did a lot for our family ,
by the way ,
i look on her face ,
我发现了她的辛苦 ,
我也开始发现了她逐渐地老了,
when the way i come back to penang with sis ,
i told her ,
sis , mum look old than before a lot dy . omg ! the aches in my heart raise wey ! luckily i can control , so called (ai bin ) .. i just take it nothing but then i just try to release all my feeling at here that without knowing by any ppls .
try to think if i without mum , what kind of ppl i will be for now .

mum , thanks for did so much for our family .
i know that u put a lot of hope on me this son .
i will never tell u all about this .
but then i promised myself that i will did back alot for u .
u will be proud of me at the last but not dissapointed .
sorry for the past the i did a lot that makes u worry and dissapointed about it just like i cant even finish the diploma when the time i m in kl .
sorry for my stubborn cause a lot of hurt towards you .
sorry for i always scold back u when the time i get scold by you .
because of my unpatient , u all always give me the chance to change and wont scold me a lot about that , just will tell me about that that i have to change .
sorry for everything expecially for the time i makes u tears ....
really sorry for that .
mum , i love you .
trust me .
i will be the one who make u proud .

I AINT PERFECT AT ALL ! * but i will change my everything to be perfect just like one in an million !

i love you mum and also my lovely family .
thanks for the support all the way .


No comments:

Post a Comment